Thursday, August 5, 2010

We leave in a week from Tomorrow!

We leave in one week from tomorrow! I can’t believe it. Hilary and I leave at 7:30am on Thursday morning. We are getting so excited for our departure. We now have our visas, international driver’s license and luggage; all we have to do is fill it. I am finishing up my last week here at Camp of the Hills. It has been a great summer. I have truly enjoyed working along side Drew. The two of us have grown in love for each other and in love for this camp. Hilary has been out here twice this summer, once just for a visit and once as an Aggie HYPE sponsor. The week that she was here, she was my personal assistant. As camp winds down, the reality that we are leaving in a week is finally setting in. Hil and I both have mixed emotions. We are so excited to spend the next several months in Thailand, but we are also sad that we will not get to see all of you much over the next year. But we love you all very much and will miss you dearly. Skype us, and read our blog. We are going to do our best to write at least every other day. But remember… we are not gone yet! Give us a call this week and tell us bye. Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. So... not to be creepy, but where's your address? =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Lauren under alias by the way.... I didn't want to put my name on my blog and it kinda back fired on me, I have to use 'cat' all the time. Good luck and have a nice trip, miss you!

    ReplyDelete